Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tired

I am tired of thinking about you,
you tell me whats the best
thing to get over you?
Thoughts coming in and
out how did I fall in
love with you?
Memories coming
in and out it makes
me weak that I can't
say anything to you.
I am like the fallen
flower just hoping
to be land in your
heart. My mind can
stop thinking about you
but my heart stops
for you. Where does
this lead us? I am
tired of dreaming
about you it makes me
lost and confused.
A`Heart dosen't
stop like that it
makes people
wonder who are they?
My heart keeps on
beating and my breath
stops as I see you.
Just looking at you
you make me happy and smilie.
I give up by landing on a
dead flower that has fallen
on the floor. You never notice
me but what can i do?
My heart loves you not
my mind. My mind
is just waiting for to
scream at you.

No comments: