Monday, September 27, 2010

Reminiscent of the Past

*I actually wrote this a while back, but i did not want to post it 'till now:

"...

Bored out of my mind,

Shit comes to mind

Looking for the bullet

Realize, there is nothing to kill

But those reminiscent thoughts.


Why can’t I stay mad at you?

Hate you like the way you hurt me

Forget that you ever existed

And let go of the everything that’s us

Was us? Were there ever any?

I don’t know… but know

One thing for sure

I can never be a part of you.



Sitting along at the places

We used to be at

From time to time, memories

Come afloat from parts that

I wish never existed

We never existed, Ending

This never ending sorrow.



Through trust and bonds

We shall stay side by side

Or so you fooled me to believe

Figuring you were just a dream

But waking up to a nightmare

Through the reminiscent of the past

Just tell me what to do,

To end these train of thoughts,

Willing to do anything

But love you again

‘Cause I never stopped at the first place.

..."

all copyright protection to Iffy Nite

No comments: