Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unidentified

"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes with concern.

"I don't know what I feel..." I replied, with a blank expression. My eyes were dark, and showed no feeling whatsoever. What was I to do? I was empty...Who could save me from.....

"What do you mean? You have to feel something! haha..." He laughed, but I heard the pain within that laugh...I stared at him, expressionless. All I could think was why...just why this pain? What kind of pain was this?...Why won't it leave...leave me alone...

"I...am going to die aren't I..?.." Tears poured from my eyes...and I couldn't stop them..

"No! You won't...I won't let you..." He held onto my arms, lifting me up from the ground again, I could see he was going to cry as well...

He pulled me into his arms tightly, hugging me. I felt his tears on my shoulder...He then faced me, holding both of my arms again. Tears were still rolling down my cheek, and he looked at me so seriously...I wondered if he was upset...

"....." I stayed silent..and didn't expect that he...would suddenly...

pull me closer, our lips not touching yet, but feeling his breath against my lips, and I'm sure he felt mine against his...he then leaned in and kissed me..

my eyes were low, the tears didn't stop from rolling down my cheeks, and more just came out now...

I felt love, and pain, at the same time...

I would like to die in his arms...but only if he died with me...

He stopped, and pulled away looking into my eyes. he whispered "you won't leave me...I won't let you..." He placed his hands on my cheeks, wiping the tears away. I slowly nodded, whispering back, "...I won't...leave..."

Before I knew it he was lifting me up from the ground, and carrying me home..

singing a tune along the way, I fell asleep in his arms listening.

The unidentified feeling, it disappeared...and all I had left to feel was love...

Love...

No comments: