Monday, May 24, 2010

how it all started

The feeling of looking at the sky shows how much your eyes can wander. Whenever I look at the sky my brain goes calm as the water is touching your feet, it felt like your brain was getting an idea. Each cloud on the sky shows a carving emotion I desire for. Feeling the breeze in your hands, hair, fingers, eyes it makes you calm and it’s like you are the top of the world. I remember when I was 2 years and I used to throw books all over and grab pencils in my hand. Whenever I am holding a pencil or a pen as if writing something my hands start to shake for having the feeling to be a writer. Every time I close my eyes I can see myself sitting in the room and a pencil in my hand trying to write something on the paper. My mother ‘eyes were on me, she’s watching me and I imagine her thinking about what I’ll write…” I didn’t care if my family thought I was insane child in the family. Doing something as a child sounds frightening to a mom. My mom used to tell everyone when my brother was little he was used to play cricket, one of the popular sports as an infant child. I didn’t want or imagine my mom running to my aunts and my grandma how I was writing on a paper with no words. My mind controls me kind of like how a thunder storm controls the sky to throw in heavy drops of rainfall. It took me awhile to hold down the paper and about to write something. My brother used to encourage me saying "you know what to you do it.” With those words, in couple of weeks I write my first word. I was walking around, pushed my mom and grab the stolen pen from her and wrote “bird”. My mom used to carry me to the roof and show me the kinds of birds flying the sky. I felt I was in airplane having adventures, writing down places I have seen in the world.

No comments: