Monday, May 24, 2010

Each pain I reach for
causes me to fall
down. When I do a test
or do my hw I can't help
the feeling where did
everything go? I stare
into space when my mind
wanders off or when a teacher
starts speaking.

Running down that road I can feel
my eyes shaking me. My fingers tapping
the sound of music. What has happened
to me as I wonder. No tears no screams
just blank piece of paper

Is it because of you? Whenever I see you
I am the statue still frozen by the words
you have given me. But as my eyes looks at
your eyes for one second I have got
nothing to say.

It doesn't matter what has happened. I opened
my words to you. Words my happiness it
represents me, who i want to be
in life. Maybe some people
can't get that, but my mind
is different. Its a shooting
star shooting to the moon as it
reaches for something higher.

Friends, what are friends? You make
friends one day the another day you
decide to hate that person. The world
is tiny ball waiting for change in weather
so people can't starve forever.

No comments: