Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pain of Uncertainty~ to love?

Feeling this pain,
This uncertainty
Not sure of the
Near future anymore.
Only aware of the
Worst of nightmares
And the loss of those
That mattered once.
Already happened before
Thought would be use
To that damn pain
But it never ends
and the cycle never bends.
From day to night
Weeks to months and to years
This pain never goes away.
We might not speak to each other
We might not exist
On the other's world.
We might not be together
'Till the end of time
But don't worry
I will always love you.

*This is my last post in this blog. I will be posting all of my poem either on my face book [either accounts], or on my blog. Feel free to wonder around.

1 comment:

αlєх said...

I believe this poem shows just how humans tend to always focus more on the negatives than positives of life.

And why last post on this blog dear sir? D: