Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Understanding it

When I see myself
in the mirror
my face doesn't
move at all.
Its looking at the
shiny crystal
wondering
the image around it.

You believe you
get one chance in life
but what if you don't
all? Your hearts
makes you believe
you understand
the truth.

Sometimes humans
can't face the reality
of what will happen
if they lose
something.

Other times
you could get
back to their
face. But it is
worth? Secrets
and friendships
are like two
currents flowing against
each other racing
to reach the sand.

When someone says
to you "When
a person tells you
keep a secret, the whole
point is don't tell anyone"
Don't everyone does that?

The person who asked me
did that person or
any people in the world
have did the something
to others. But the
quite crystal
doesn't anything
because she knows
it is not worth it.

Things come and go,
you hate each other
then you like each other.
Our emotions, our minds
makes us who we are
today.

As I look at the pieces of
the crystal,my eyes say
don't judge a person
on a quick action.
Because you know
what how do you
know you might not
do it? Don't be
blind it just
walk away and
do it yourself
to make you
happy.

No comments: