Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back With You.

We talked.
We figured out the misunderstandings.
We solved the problem,
and we've deleted the pain.

We said those 3 words.
We said how much we cared.
We repeated how much we missed each other,
and we almost cried out love with tears.

You apologized for the silence.
You apologized for not being there.
You said my name with a ring in your voice,
and you repeated those 3 words over 3 times.

I said how much I love you.
I said how much I missed you.
I said how much your absence hurt,
and I smiled a true smile just because you were finally back.

You apologized numerous times.
I forgave you numerous times.
You said you loved me multiple times.
I said I loved you multiple times back.

We sang in unison the words of amor.
We danced together the dance of queriendo.
We dreamt the dream of deseo,
and we honored the feeling of being amado.

3 comments:

Iffy said...

this is really nice
you go to hunter science?
if so, wonder how i never heard of you before.

αlєх said...

Yeah I do lol..and I keep wondering exactly who you are, btw, my name on here is my nickname in japanese lol...

If you have ms. walsh, I'm not in her class anymore. I was in her class in 9th grade, I'm in 10th now and have ms. morey but I still write on here because I love writing poems.

I wonder if I'll ever meet you? Would be nice..

Iffy said...

i am a junior.
i had ms. walsh for ninth and tenth
*crazy teacher*~if she is reading this.
if you ask for iffy, you can find me. lol