Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life keeps on changing:

My heart is beating so fast, each headache going so fast in each second. Friends whipsering in small voices about me, my eyes going red in the color of orange red. My hands sweating in bullets, my fingers swaying in motion. My mind is going directions making me faint. I feel like jumping into the sky, the sky which can save me. I imagine i am a bird that can fly into the wind. I imagine that i am a paper airplane that can fly away. My mind and my voice is gone. I wish my life was over so i can wipe out my tear out of my face and make it into smilie. I pray to god hoping god will make me simile. I hope i can just lay down into the ground, the sky, the wind, which will make me happy. as life quoted "the sorrows are gone, the tears are gone, my mouth, my lips put into smile But nothing happens i stay still, My tears are still dropping i am walking alone in the friend, no friends no one just me in the road hoping to run from the past.My heart is beating my hands are shaking. i close my eyes i close my lips i feel the rain in the sky. i feel the sun in my skin just shinning. i am lost and nothing is happening. my legs are shaking each second as i walk toward the tunnel. My mind is racing. I hear voices and i open my eyes. I see a white coat telling me i am lucky to be alive. Then i realized i am in the hositpal, in the bed just sleeping and daydreaming.

No comments: