Sunday, December 6, 2009

My heart

Walking each step we see each other
I tried so hard not to look at you.
The image of your face brings my
face into tears wondering who you are
to me? I used to love you for than anything
in the world, I used to think you are different.
But I was wrong this is the start of something new
i don't even look at you, my heart can't beat for
you anymore. It dosen't matter what you think of me
I give up on my heart its like a broken piece of each
glass that is shattered into the floor. I am the flower
just waiting for you to let me on your vase. For now,
I hate you, hate is such a strong word when you fall in
love. But what do you noe?

Each step I hear from your footsteps my heart stops
for a second the way you look at me it sets me running
from you. I wonder whats going with us? No words,
just spoken quite. My mind is washing memories away
from you.

No comments: