Monday, November 30, 2009

Just The Way

Its The Way you Talk to Me That Turns Me Away
Its The Way you believe i hide When There is Nothing 2 Hide From
Its the Way you make me Cry and Dnt want to Mend what You Broke
Its the Way you claim that we are going to Last, but come to Find Out your Not Sure
Ihts the Way that You Break Your Promise after i Told You i Was Trouble
Ihts the Way You Make Jokes and i Cant be Serious But When i Joke Your More Serious than a Doctor talkin about a Dying Patient
Its the Way you Say you Dont Know Me When Come to think Of It if i Tell you something you barely tell me about you
Its the Way that you Say I Love You Too Much Making Me Think You Must Not Feel The Same Way
Its the Way you Make me Feel that made me want to stay but what do i do when you dont want me to any more
Its the Way that you do things that make me do things
Its Just the Way

No comments: