Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Let the Words Flow [unedited]

{this is copied from my blog, [http://vampirishie.blogspot.com/] and is my original post. you copy, and you die (metaphorically)but will be sued}
Alright,
here we go
let the words flow
got my beat
wait a minute,
forgot, i gotta pee,
so BRB.

the beat goes
two three four five
but not one
caz one is for none
but you and me
as we stare into the night
hand in hand
understand that
i wanna be with you more than anything
and you are what mean to me the most.

time goes by
words flow by
but i rather say nothing
caz my actions shows what we can be
than what my words can ever fill
baby, we are the perfect match
but not made in heaven
something more powerful something more divine
something that can never
be explained by all
between the universe
not even by doctor who.

words flows faster than i can speak
emotions all up high there
fighting to be spoken of first
but nothing comes out
caz baby words can't explain what we got
only i can show you
but you gotta trust me
close your eyes
and fall into my arms
and let me guide you
through the mysteries of me
only one last thing to say
swear that's all i am gonna say
its all that matters,
happy three week anniversary
and for an awesome day
every day of my life

Copyright Protected by Iffy Nite

2 comments:

Anzum said...

cool poem :)

Iffy said...

lol
thanks
i need help with the new one.
its going to be on my blog hopefully on the seventh