Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shadow

I never really cared. It never bothered me.
But then it came so fast. How could it be?

I' ve never felt like this before.
I can't do this anymore.

I couldn't believe my eyes.
Inside my heart cries.

How could he do that to me?
How could he not care for me?

He hangs out with his friends, pretending I don't exist.
What happened to the guy I knew, the one I very much missed?

My heart is in pain.
I feel like going insane.

Especially when I saw you with that other girl,
just the thought of the 2 of you together made me hurl.

When I wanted to hang out with you,
you always had something else to do.

How could I have not seen this?
Now, it just seems nearly impossible to miss.

And, now, he is gone and I'm all alone,
and I sit here in the shadow, as my heart changes from flesh to stone.

No comments: