Friday, October 31, 2008

Keep the faith

Keep in Faith

Bark! Bark! Bark coming from outside across the street. My heart felts like a shaking earthquake that is about to tremble into million pieces of a small plate. Living in a small neighborhood filled with flowers, people with different cultures that always seem to curious me. One thing I like about living in my neighborhood is everything I need in any time of the day; the stores are open 24 hours a day. My guess it is kind of living like New York City, where day and night people are walking in the streets, going to work, school, hang outs with friends. Crazy People yelling at customers for more money. But besides the barking of the dogs, in my mind it is calm and quite like a flute is about to play soft music.

Besides that, I pretty have drama of myself in my small apartment who I share with my family. Mitul, who is 27 years old and married, still lives with us some days of the week, his wife lives in our homeland country which is Bangladesh and basically his aim is to finish college as soon as possible and get his wife here who he applied for a visa, but unfortunately no progress is happening. Mishu, my other brother who I call retarded has brain damaged ever since the age of 12. Whenever he doesn’t get food he tries to hit someone but for some strange reason if he sees food he goes quite. Other than those 2, allow me to present my mom whose is age I am not allowed to say, she is a short lady has strong strength than my stepfather and she teaches special kids like my brother Mishu and helps them to learn. Besides all that she is clean freak, as soon as she sees something spill with her big voice she couldn’t stop speaking, which is really annoying. Okay the next person is my stepfather who my mom married again when I was 5 years old; I don’t know she married him in the first place. He has anger problems and comes home every night looking like a drunken person although he promised my mother he wouldn’t be drinking again. I can’t stand him; in my definition he is fucking bastard and a bitch. Me, everyone calls me priya but my mom calls me flower. I am 13 years old turning 14 really soon is in the eight grade. My brothers say I am not like other girls who sees a hot guy drops everything and acts slutty. Me I don’t care about boys, I care about my life and me doing the best in life.

Eight grades are pretty much horrible other than the fact I am older than everyone else about 1 year and half. The talk of middle school makes my stomach turn, I felt like screaming inside the pillow. I am in an AVID class which stands for a college program kind of like a second class of honor. Now you are probably thinking how do I get along with middle school? Inside my brain I think of someone I hate, and say bad things about them. For example Hope, who is my ex friend and people say she just uses me for my smartness. Sometimes when I do her HW I gave in the wrong answers in or I just say I have no time for it. To me she is a girly girl who cares about her only and no one else, my mom also can’t stand her and nicknames it every time she sees her. Her best friends are Laura and Jessica, well Jessica is okay except for that fact she got kick out our school for ditching classes with her boyfriends. Laura who is a slut and lays for everything to every person I can think of. I don’t know I am friends with her but sometimes maybe for all that she is good listener and can cheer up a person.

My class who every teacher has says such an angel; to me it is like hell or being the devil for once. I hate every one of them, can’t stand them. I am still counting the days when I am done with middle school and move on into a new life into high school. I remembered 3 months ago when I was taking the specialized high test, this is my faith to the get away. It was always my dream to go to Bronx Science or Hunter high school.

I wanted go to London and live with my uncle. Man he is so lucky, having the time of his life as soon as he done with college. My mother who calls me the girl who just thinks too much, basically saying I am not brave like I was. Me I think I am a hamster who is still rolling in a cage and wondering “when will I get out”. By looking at mirror, I have straight hair with big eyes that are popping out like a popcorn. As a youngest child sometimes I act like the baby just for fun and well for fun I love go swimming at the community pool, which calms me down like a baby is about to sleep. One of the reasons I am a sport freak, according to my brothers theories that if you don’t like sports you are not a real human being. My height is 5’2 which is pretty average for a girl, I have small feet like a tiny elephant the size about 5, fingers that are perfect to fit in a glove. My eyes look like the color of a dark green covered with glasses.

Living in a small neighborhood sounds cozy but as you know strange things happen in life that some people don’t understand. No Knows, may it is for a lesson to be learned or a good luck, bad luck, sometimes things happen for a reason.

No comments: