Saturday, November 7, 2009

Feel the pressure



As face to face my mind
turns into confusion.
Walking around, just
looking at you makes me
feel weak and full of doubt.
But in my mind i don't i feel
strong as the sky by the stars
shinning down on me.

Maybe this is me. I don't know
what is going with me. everything
is changed. No words, no nothing
just a random silent. Walking away
from you feel like punching you
for a reason. My hands show me the
sign, my eyes give me the courage and
fight the damn tears away. Life is way
important than you. You are just a
flower waiting to fell on me, I am the
vase waiting and just picking on by other
flowers.

Life is too damn for me, my emitions takes
the best out of me. Feeling fearless i feel
like a stranger in new world. But what do i know?
you are the mastermind not me, but i do know
that you are nothing without me. Forget you
forget the past fight it all just time is going and
its time to get my life go

No comments: