Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rage

Blood pumps through my body at swift speeds.
My hearts beats rapidly.
My mind keeps twisting and turning.

I don't know what to say or what to do.
This thoughts are killing me.
I just want to know.
I can't wait any longer...

Why can't you just tell me?
Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Can't you see my pain?
Don't you see what I am going through?
Obviously not...

I keep telling myself that it is worth it...

It is worth it...

I have to keep being strong and thoughen through the misery,
because I know that everything will work out in the end...

But every time these thoughts overtake me,
a darkness swallows me whole
and I keep getting more and more impatient.

I feel like screaming...
shouting out to the world
how much it hurts to keep waiting and waiting
for a mere response from you
and how much it hurts to wonder and not know
how you really feel about me...

So much rage...

No comments: