Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whats going with me?

It seems like the drama
never ends with me.
I try to avoid, i try to
escape or even run away
from it. But I can't fight it.
This how life is, friends betray
you, friends come and go.

Each day is the start of something
new. I want to be free, free like the
bird. Free like the sky blowing across
the world. Walking each step to the world
of drama can set you a mood of emotions.

You feel like everything is different and i don't
know what to do. I need someone to help me
I don't know who to turn to. I want the anger, the past, the
tears to be wash away from my face. I want
my mind to be free just focus on
something else. But whats the
point? You feel like doing
something you would regent.
I am tired I am done I just want
to move away from the past. I want
the future, fresh new start cuz this me
accept me whoever i am.

No comments: