Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Drug in Time

Every day that came by,
You used me and disposed of me,
Like i did not exist afterwards.
Every day my hate grew
Into the hollow soul I have now.
You hated me and left me
Alone there to rot in the cell.
The same cell you put me in
To stay for eternity.
There I came to realize that
I was your addiction.
I was your drug of happiness.
I was the joy that
Youve never felt in life.
You used me knowing that
I wouldn’t last that long with you.
I supplied you with artificial feelings.
The world changed and so did you.
You thought to yourself, and
Slowly put me down to rest.
The rest of infinity.
I now lie here waiting
For your warmth to return
Back to me again.
But now I see you saw
The addiction in you.
The harm it caused to the
People you cared for and loved.
The pain they received was unbearable.
This addiction was not
Meant to be with you.

4 comments:

Prince of Darkness and Light said...

mad cool.keep it coming!

Anzum said...

scary, felt real like real life.

Prince of Darkness and Light said...

What is your real name?

zero vision said...

the point of having this name is so no one knows who i am