Thursday, February 12, 2009

Letter # 3

Dear Sunset,

Your sky has said good night to you, and let you go.

The day of lovers is on it's way, and quite close.
I'd like to take you to dance,
give you a red rose,
hold your hand tightly,
and kiss you gently as the cold air blows our hair.

You may be far away, but I can dream of these things happening right? Our day will come, when we can finally be together, and actually feel the warmth of each others hand. Mother Nature has been giving you colds for quite a while. I will go to Mother Nature, bow to her, and beg for your health. I want you to be able to breath, I want you to last with me for years to come.

You spark my emotions, make me excited, to the point that I begin to shake, literally! Love feels so good, its almost unbelievable. I never experienced this feeling, this way. The others in my life, they never made me feel like this. You have blown me up like fireworks on July the 4th.

We haven't had much time to speak, but dear love of mine, I want to assure you, I am just fine. Do not worry. It is you that I want to be okay. Please take care of yourself. Sooner or later, even though it may be 2 years or so from now, we will finally be held in each others arms. Warm and comfy, like when siting in front of the fire place.

I will take you everywhere, and anywhere. Show you everything, anything, be with you constantly, and never take my eyes from you.

We will walk down the road in the park, holding hands while ignoring those who stare, and we will walk happily, knowing that no one can stop us, you, ME...

from being in love so deeply.


Sincerely,
Your rays of light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. this is so sweet. i like the fact you title it sunset and end it rays of light. its like a metaphor for us humans. my favorite part was "hold hand tightly and kiss you gently." those 2 lines caused goosebumps >.< as always, you write awesome poems. keep up the good work.