Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Take Back Wasted Time

Memories never made
Stories never told
Time never spent
I can't feel anything in this situation
I'm just numb
Why don't I care?
Why CAN'T I care?
You were never there for me
You don't know who I am
Or how my life is
You crossed my mind a couple of times before
But now you're all I think about
For once in my life I want to take back all of this wasted time
And just spend it all with you
If I were never here, would I have been there with you?
Would I be suffering with them in this hard time?
Please be okay
Please hold on for a little bit
So that I can survive, so that I can finally breathe and relax
So that my dad can finally breathe
Let me take back all this wasted time and turn it into something different
I wish you can look at me
I wish you can see who I am
I wish you can know that I love you
And that I'm sorry I'm someone you'll never know

No comments: