Monday, February 9, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now instead, I'm falling apart
When it rains it pours
It pains me to see you with her
My heart is shattered like broken pieces of glass
I can't pick them up because it cuts my hands
Can you put me back together?
I'm suffocating with everyone surrounding me
I'm hurting because of all the pain I feel inside
I can't cry, my eyes are dry
It's just making me fall apart

You know you fall in love when you cry every night when you know he's not yours...he's hers...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NATALIA, your so deep & true (:
I love your writing and the poems you make!

αlєх said...

i've heard the "once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart" before, I think it was in a song, i like how you used it in the poem. beautiful :3