Saturday, June 27, 2009

are we meant for each other?

I am tired of waiting for you,
day and night I can't
stop thinking about you.
I count the days and weeks, months
when we will see each other ever
again. You make me smilie, laugh,
now my dreams are gone without
seeing you. Listening to music
to help me calm down but it
makes my heart beat faster
in a single heart beat. As
walking in the streets
I imagine your face everywhere
I go. As talking in online
you talk and talk I never
get tired of it. You say
these sweet things I never
could imagine you would
say it to me. Tears falling
in my eyes as I try to
say our names together
making me realize its just
a dream. But can dreams
go away? Just maybe
its a sign for us to
move along with our
lives. I am done crying,
writing poems that are
useless which you can
never see them. I am
like the invisbile rose
that has fallen out of vase
wishing to be picked out
by your hand. As you hug me
I realize whats the point?
I let out my heart to you
I gave you my soul you
still didn't gave me your
heart. As I start
to wonder you don't
realize the pain of
hurt and love. Time
is flying as I say I am
done for you.

No comments: