Monday, June 1, 2009

BOOM.

Some days the world just feels like it's hitting you hard
Like you're playing a card game but you just keep losing
You're out of luck and time
You just lost another $20 and an old necklace an old lover gave you
It's worthless now
It was priceless when you were in love with him.
Priceless when you broke up with him
Worthless when you found out he cheated on you.
Just plain worthless.
It's getting harder to get out of bed
When you just feel so sick in your head
Inside you just scream
I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired
You mood's so sour, it's like the milk's that expired in the fridge
School's another chore
Church is just a bore
You just stare into space
Dazed and out of place
You write against the looseleaf's lines
You run the opposite way when people say go this way
It's supposedly safer to not take risks
But where's the fun in that?
I'm a misfit, I'm a rebel
You'll never see me cry
Because I live in the moment
I don't have time to follow the rules
I'm a misfit and I'll do things my way
I'm a misfit with a foolish heart
But hey, we all need a place to start

No comments: