Monday, October 6, 2008

I HATE LIFE BY AFIA ISLAM

As growing up each day, there is a voice in my mind that is screaming and wants to get out
each how. Each time, second of my heart shivers like a cold wind that is blown from a person who is dieing out. Seeing my father's blood in the bus and seeing my life fall into pieces like a plate that is broken into thousands of peices. Starting high school thinking your new friends would always include you but like a planning to the movies but outcast me that wants to me jump out the window. When they find out that you are uspet they make a lie "like I am sorry or "totally forget about you. But the true is they just use, they talk to person from another and drops you like a ice cream is melting into the sun. Then you fight, then make up but the real reason they want you to get lost. Getting a true friend is hard but the little girl always has her teachers to cheer her up. Who cares about being a teacher's pet is the thought they care to listen to your problems. The pain memories can't get away, your own mother who hates you and hitting you with a stick, just of fighting back. No one knows who you are and everyday you walking, running late to school like a afraid child who wants go to home but can't. Getting outcast and putting on a fake smilie to your friends, who are not really your friends. DO THINGS CHANGE? I like to find out, but how? Instead of the girl telling someone she is too busy writing stories hoping some day these stories will get publish and the world will know her pain sitting alone in the drama dark. People say life is challenge, I say life is life. Everywhere you go the same drama repeats again. (Boys, crushes, girls, dates, hang-outs) "Oh my god check out the hot boy""Do you think he likes me?" THE SAME THING! The girl is getting tired out and wants to go

another world where there is no drama. That girl just a 15 year old who is .......................

- not telling, you people are smart enought to guess out

3 comments:

Prince of Darkness and Light said...

yeah, I know the girl u are talking about...

Katarzyna Siemieniaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katarzyna Siemieniaka said...

I have the same problem. I just don't know if we are thinking about the same person.