Saturday, October 4, 2008

LIFE SUCKS

You see your world is turing around before you can open your face

My heart beats each second and it feels like it has no oxygen left, starting a new schoool, a fresh

start that you want to forget your past but everywhere you go you can't escape it, each walk,

each people of a face that you see in the sidewalk. 15 year old girl who feels like running away

from home and wants someone who can just listen to her problems and help slove it. Save the

pain, the tears, words you want to regrent saying to somone you love. Your crush standing there

making out with his girlfriend and you just want to die on a bus or a car, pray to god that you

just want to die and jump up on the empire state building. But I have no one and no one to go to,

who can help me. As the age of 2, my father had died that left my own mother getting married

again and destorying my own life, my future. Middle school was just horrible, everyone holding

their nose and covering their mouth with a tissue or their hand just to think that girl stinks and

dosen't take a shower. Maybe it is just that her friends who betrayed her just because she

opened up to them. Standing alone in a hallway and seeing everyone past thought me. But the

worst memory is seeing your own blood that comes out when your hand.

No comments: