Monday, October 13, 2008

A song

angel wings cover my body’s blood that drips to the floor.

The bones are now showing, on the mirror of my broken door.

Tell me did you really love me?

I’m starting to think not.

Did you even want me?

An unbelievable continuos rot.

This disease you gave me has spread like rust. You can’t stop my wings and broken bones from turning into dust. As I lay here and cry of the pain you put me through. A famine has killed my soul, and I can not forget you.

my heart is aching can't you see i'm in enough pain?

sadly the tears don't mean a thing

a dead girl and broken hearts are all you'll ever gain

you left me alone sitting in this rain..

This disease you gave me has spread like rust. You can’t stop my wings and broken bones from turning into dust. As I lay here and cry of the pain you put me through. A famine has killed my soul, and I can not forget you...

you fabricate your life..

and use it as a heart break after that

to believe you, to believe you're still alive

all i can do is cry and watch you, and to believe in that.

to believe that even though i thought i loved you..

you killed me...and along with me, my soul died too...

1 comment:

αlєх said...

sorry posted it twice by accident