Wednesday, October 29, 2008

you and i (just thoughts)

i dont understand what i have done wrong 
can you explain to me what i did wrong to deserve this 
i gave you a piece of my heart and i get nothing.
shall i try my whole heart?
i lost a piece of me with you and 
those days are long gone
i no longer feel anything
no longer feel the pain that i suffered because of you.
i am on my own right now.
all i need is some company.
some friendship i guess.

i wish we can one day walk hand in hand.
i hope one day we can smile together again
pushing away society's ideas.
but would such a world exist?

i just wish that i can be with you.
to look into that hazel flame i see
and gaze at it until the stars circle around us.
i see nothing left in this world but you.
i cannot help but to notice you.
and know i realize that i know one thing.
that one thing is
that i love you.
that is all i can offer to you,
my love,
and i hope that is enough for you.
i dont get this world, or anything else,
but what i want to get to know more
is you.

No comments: