Wednesday, January 21, 2009

confused and conflicted in the past

the day where it is supposed to be like any other day it isn't

i finally am with my friends and

while having fun i notice the person,

that i like, staring back at me.

i did not know what to think.

The entire day we talk.

But i keep coming up excuses

in my mind to why

it probably wont work out.



On that very day,

at almost the exact frame,

i can see my friends noticing someone else

looking right back at me.

I dont know what to think about them any more.

my heart tells me that i have fallen but

my mind is saying watch out.

i dont know what to believe in anymore.

i am so confused.



After school, i walk around a bit

to clear my head and i see another person.

That person whom i have deeply fallen

the year before but said nothing until recently.

I know that it will never work.

But i know that is okay,

if i dont get to have them in my arms,

i at least have them in my heart as something special.

Someone i hold dear.

But the feeling still exists there.



Why cant this day be like any other?

Why cant i think?

What can i do?

i ask myself

but i can never know the answer to this.

No comments: