Monday, January 5, 2009

There I sat, writing a song.
Writing a song all night long.

Thinking you'd tell me you'd want me that night,
Well I guess I was far from right.

All I could think was why the hate?
Now I've finally got over it,

Now I feel great.

I'm in love with another,
Nothing like you.

Much kinder and appreciative,
For all the things I do.

You were the one I loved,
and for quite a long time.

But I can't believe you'd ignore me,
For two years,

You had lied.

If you even loved me,
loved me as a friend.

You would have stood by me,
right until the end.

Instead you looked at who I was,
and how I lived.

You judged me wrongly,
Now come read this.

You think I'd chase you forever?
You think I'd still cry?

Well I am here to tell you one thing,
You have been deleted from my mind.

You no longer control my thoughts,
Nor are the one I cry for at night.

Because I have gotten over you,
Its turns out you were the wrong one.

And I've found the true love that's right.

1 comment:

bianca jazz said...

i like how its over powering yet sweetvery nice