Friday, January 9, 2009

The Helpless Unconfident Girl

I look in the mirror

And I don’t see beauty,

I see ugliness

Sadness and anger

A failure,
An unwanted daughter,
And a selfish girl.

Then I look away.

Not wanting to see the physical
nor emotional me.
Not wanting to be me,
and wishing to be someone else.

It’s sad, but it’s true.

And I wish I could take care of myself,
To become the me I want to be.
But it’s hard, and I’m easily hurt.

But I have to keep my head up right?
I have to do my best right?
I can’t let it affect me negatively right?
And I have to be confident...right?

One thing I know is, I can’t cry...

Even with all of this in my head,

I can’t cry...

2 comments:

bianca jazz said...

DEEEEEEEEEEP! LOVE IT

Katarzyna Siemieniaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.