Monday, January 26, 2009

Hands of Truth

As i lie there feeling the cold ,

The fear, the pain of others in my heart.

I can feel the warmth of your hand

Slowly enticing me to your arms.

But i see the life as it is for its bad.


i will never forget you as the tears run down my cheek

So all i can do is lose myself

And start running away from you,

Feeling as the cold, lifeless, air hits my face.





How it doesnt hurt, when really,

I feel the pain.

How i speak those lies,

when i in truth speak but words.



As i notice the walls around me

As they come closer, i turn around

And what i see above me,


protecting me from the walls has always been you.




Now i realize what i have been doing,


I haven't been running away from you.....


I have been running away from myself.


You've been there the entire time


Chasing me and helping me up..




As i slowly reach for your hands,


The hands that have always been warm and open,


I realize that life is good.


Life is good if i spend it with you.


It will be worth my time.

Only you can soothe my heart.

You know it all to well .

It just so hard to live without you.

No comments: