Monday, January 19, 2009

Letter # 2

Dear Dandelion,

I saw you blooming just yesterday in the garden. Did you see me watch you? I wonder...
I've finally tried not to get so sad over the fact we barely see each other, and barely speak. We truly are so far part, but what can we do? BUT! The wait isn't going to last forever, I promise you! I smile every time I think of it. 2 or 3 years from now, I'll be holding your hand. I'll finally have you in my arms, embracing your sweet smell, feeling your soft hair against my cheek, and touching your skin with my fingertips. It may seem like a fantasy, a dream to anyone else. But I will prove it's not only a dream, but a dream that's slowly coming closer to reality...

It's been snowing a lot since last time we spoke. Okay, it's not up to 5 feet or anything, but its..snowing. I always wanted to just walk outside while it snowed, and this new year, my wish of years and years, finally came true. I wonder, do you get snow over there? I'm not sure...

I've been listening to my favorite band a lot lately. I haven't listened to Mae in so long, it makes me happy to love listening to their music again. The songs are so...beautiful to me. I want to listen to them with you. It would be so nice. Maybe we'd fall asleep listening to the song "Reflections", or "Awakening". I would love to feel your warmth at the moment.

I will hold up a drink to the sky. I will say "We are to be together, together for life. We were meant to be! There is no one else for me but you!". I will stare into those eyes of yours, and click the glass in my hand, against the glass you hold. "Cheers" I will say, then drink till the last gulp and after wards...drop that glass to the ground, letting it break, and pull you into a hug.

Here is a cheer to being together, and staying together even though we never see each other. A cheer to surviving life until now, a cheer to no longer depressing over the fact life can be so cruel...And a cheer...

A cheer to our future, the future I will promise to make come true.

I love you...
I miss you...
I need you...

So please, wait for me...


Sincerely,
The Bush in love With the Dandelion

1 comment:

zero vision said...

this is a very lovely letter. i wonder what inspired you to write this wonderful piece. =]