Wednesday, January 21, 2009

its to hard live

Making it through life without you-
i cannot even imagine that.
When I realized that I fell for you,
I knew that you were my heart.

Making it through life without you-
Its very hard to do,
the ups and downs of happiness.
It is hard to live without the one you love,
Because they make you feel happiness.
Without you in my life right now,
I feel trapped and I feel alone.
only you can fill this void.

Making it through life without you-
It is rather difficult,
Because I only want you.
My heart left with you.
Clearly, I have held true to my word;
That my heart is yours forever,
and will be forever.

Making it through life without you...

It is just so utterly absurd...

Please come back and stay...

stay with me.

i will never forget you as
the tears flow down my cheek.
but only you can soothe my heart.
You know it all to well.
its just so hard to live
without you.

No comments: