Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life is like a magic wand

Life is like a magic wand that one part is good and the other part is bad. I wish I can go to the days where I was 2 years old and sitting in my father's lap, annoying my brother. But dreams and wishes breaks like glass shatter that makes your hands bleed and you don't know what to do. To me, life is like a clock, it goes tick and tick in one hand. In other hand you are thinking that you wouldn't time to go fast. Going to high school, starting with horrible grades that are up and downs. You feel stressed out and your body is jumping into a building. The mind is racing and wondering how to stop. Grades, drama, your first crush but wait it can be your first heart break. Thinking this is too low and just want to stop, think for a second. You can hear voices of your mom, teacher, friends, drama that is waiting for you.


1 comment:

zero vision said...

its nice and red...my favorite color is red.so it makes it awesome.Your writing was nice