Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Honestly

Honestly
Whenever I'm upset
Don't ask me about it
Just hug me
That's all I really want

Honestly
Everytime I say that I don't care
I probably do at the time
I just don't want you have that satisfaction that you're right

Honestly
Everytime the day turns to night
And the lights go out
The only thing I ever think about as I lay here
Is you

Honestly
Every time I hit you
I always feel bad
It's not that I'm soft, it's just that I never want to hurt you

The truth is is that I never want to let go
And I just wanted to let you know
Though I might not show it
Though I might not ever say it aloud
I'll say it now because this written word is permanent
You're my everything.
I need you more than yesterday.
More than I did five seconds ago
So through all the pain, happiness & laughter
I want you to be my happily ever after.
Honestly, I can say that I love you dearly. <3

No comments: