Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Walking away

Each step, sound, nosie you make
can my heart beat in lyrics of
music. When you stare at me
I feel a shiver running down
my spine which makes my eyes
wonder who you are. The eyes
of your look gives me dreams in
reality that I can never have.
Each second of the time passes
I look ahead wondering what is that
I am missing? Lost in my
thoughts your eyes makes me
do silly things that I can never
imagine of. Whats in the future
ahead of us? No words spoken
but actions speak for us when
you walk to me in a slow
motion. Every time I close my
eyes I realize the fear in me
as I turn around never
looking back. Time is present,
I am waiting nothing happening.
You make me wonder who I am?
Each word and hugs makes me
lost in fear, my heart lost in space
making my brain weak.

No comments: