Thursday, May 7, 2009

Too Much

You leave me in a muddle,
all confused.
You think I am your friend?
After all that I have put up with you,
after all that you have done to me,
never.
Never again will I act as if we were the best of friends,
never again will I hang out with you,
never again will I lend you my hand
because I'm just too sick and tired.
I can't put up with this anymore.
Don't even bother to say a word to me
because I won't listen.
You think that you can hug me
and everything will go away.
Then you act unbridled,
too hard to control,
too opinionated,
and rude.
Your emotions get in the way.
All the pain,
all the tears,
all the dilemmas
shall never be forgotten.
At least,
not by me.
You think that we can let it slip
and efface the painful times.
Well, I've been doing that for too long.
I even lost count of all the times you have betrayed me.
Your cruel words and actions have diffused into me
and destroyed me many times.
I cannot salvage this friendship any longer.
I travel down the risky path of life,
but one thing is for sure -
I'm not going with you,
not anymore.

No comments: