Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wall of Lies

The minute I saw you,
I got this wierd feeling.
Something I've never felt before
and it made me feel great.
You seemed perfect -
no flaws nor imperfections.
Yet, one day I discovered something new:
a impenetrable wall.
It made me wonder,
What's behind that wall?
I tried to go through many times,
but it never worked.
You were hiding something,
something dark and mysterious.
I was starting to get weak,
tired of trying to accomplish my goal.
But, I endured the pain,
and I kept trying.
BANG!!!
I broke that wall,
only to discover something I did not want to see.
So, now, I am in pain,
not only because I am hurt,
but because I found the real you:
someone who was careless and annoying.
I cried because you masked yourself and betrayed me,
with your wall of lies.

No comments: