Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunshine

Your rays of light warm me,
Your smile gives me chills,
Your skin I touch smoothly,
quickly gives me thrills,
I think of you daily,
throughout nights, and in my dreams,
I think of you greatly,
even though sometimes it seems...

that this relationship between us,
will it truly last?
but I shouldn't have thought that,
because this is not like my past.
I will be with you,
you will soon be here.
And once that happens,
all will be clear.

Your rays of light will shine brightly,
blinding me in the sight,
of such a truly magnificent beauty
and such beautiful daylight.

You're my sun in my world,
making everything brighten,
making everything seem fine,
even if I am frightened.

I will shine with you, my sun.
I will shine until the end,
because I just can't let go of your rays,
I must love you until the end.

No comments: