Monday, April 13, 2009

An Anonymous Letter

To my angel,



It seems that i am beginning to get passionately fond of you and i cannot help what i feel.

With a mellow voice that almost can create a melody within each word.

Your eyes bright, gleaming with life as i gaze through yours.

A looks that brings light to my world.

A beauty that entirely consumes my being.

Wanting to embrace this angel, in my arms and in my hands.

To feel a certain emotion by just looks, just overtook me.

I can no longer control what i feel.

Only one word can describe how i feel and it is love.

Every inch points to it. You have changed my life.

I may not be worthy but I've always been true.

I may not be perfect but one thing i know is, i won't be myself without you.



If i was perfect then this would be easy,

but i just wanted to say that i love you and you mean the world to me,

which is why you won't ever see me or know who i am.

No comments: