Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rebel

Bickering, Bickering,
that's all we do.
But who am I, without you?
Yelling and Yelling,
I turn away.
But we are fine by the end of the day.
Hating, Hating,
the fact it sometimes feels like we have no love.
Did you,
Did you even want me first of all?
Have you,
Have you ever even cared?
When I cried,
I cried 'cause this "love" wasn't fair.
I hated
I hated you and your sick lies.
Smilin', prayin'
Going to church isn't gonna make everything you do right.

So I,
I'll tell you now,
I'm through with you.
'Cause I,
I'd rather die of boredom
than sit next to you.

Yeah, Yeah,
didn't think I'd stand and tell you off huh?

Well guess what,
Just Because I'm always quiet.
Just because I'm weak.

Doesn't mean I can't stand tall,
and leave you in defeat.

You think I'm gonna kiss your feet?

Hell no, no way.

Because you are the wall
holding me down,
breaking my legs,
making me frown.

Now I've broken a hole through your cold heart,
And I'm going to smile, show you my art.

The wisdom I have to create,
no love for you left,
not even hate.

Gonna leave you in the dirt,
the way you buried me.

And I'm going to rejoice
because I am free.

1 comment:

Ms. Walsh said...

This is artwork. It sounds like a song... "not even hate"... Wow.