Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nostalgia Eats Superb Words

We are good friends, at least I believed.
I keep on trying to relinquish the very thought of you not caring.
Sometimes a joke can go a bit too far,
you truly don't seem to know how much that hurt.

Calling me a female dog...

That is a spurious statement.
You can clearly see I am human, dear.

As you already know, my anger is unbridled.

So if I don't speak to you for days,
I hope you realize the mistake you made.

Instead of effacing the happening from your mind.

Diffuse it to the very center of your brain.
I won't admonish you for what you've said.
But I may ignore your very presence.

You know...
It truly is ridiculous that you think it was nothing.
I hope someone can salvage me from the pain.
Because this perennial anger and disappointment...
is slowly killing me inside.

No comments: