Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Perfect Symbolic World

I sit in a park,
with the freshly cut, bright green grass surrounding me.
I read my 568-page book,
with excitement and suspense arising in me.
Little children running around,
playing tag and jump rope.
Butterflies are flying around,
like little lights.
The sky is a beautiful blue,
enclosing this perfect world in like a dome,
yet I don't feel trapped at all.
The sky holds a wonderful object, which immediately attracts me.
The sun shines above me,
a gorgeous yellow diamond.
There is a warmth in me,
spreading throughout my body,
making me ecstatic and a bit nervous,
the good type of nervous.
My book now lays on my lap, closed.
I gaze into the sun,
knowing that nothing bad will happen,
no danger will come across.
This light makes me feel good.
The lovely sun is the only thing that matters in my life now.
I ignore everything and everyone around me.
Without the sun,
shining on me,
I am nothing.
There would be no point of me living on this earth.
The sun is my source of life.
Luckily, I know that the sun will guide me down the right path,
the path of peace and joy.
I have never been happier than now.
I am filled with joy.
I feel secure.
There is no stress,
no worries.
There is absolutely nothing to worry about,
nothing to be afraid of.
I am in harmony.

No comments: