Monday, April 13, 2009

Looking at Two

Never had i thought of this occuring,
but now that it has come i have to confront it.
i question myself and in doing so,
lost sense of who i ever was.
i don't know what anything means anymore.
is this normal?
i feel lost and i dont know how to find myself.
i find a clue at last!
..............
...................
I have to deny this!
this cannot be possible!
is this normal?
to be so different from others but blending in.
to carry this secret, this burden upon me.
i cant let the world into it for fear,
fear of the consequences.
this is not right.
but its true isnt it?
i feel unnatural.
i have to find a way to cope with this.
i see there are many others like me,
but what am i to do?

i see both sides but to be normal is one
(or what is deemed normal to society).
i feel so wrong.
why did i haveto be this way?
shall i shun myself from society
when all i ever saw was two instead of one?

No comments: