Thursday, April 30, 2009

Letter of Apologies

Dear the loved ones that I have hurt,

I really don't know why or how this happened. All I know is that it happened too quickly and it slipped my eyes. I can't continue this. I have hurt you and my other loved ones and I can't do anything knowing how evil I have become. I'm really sorry, but it is all too complicated. I wish I can turn back time. I wish I wasn't such a coward. I wish this has never happened, but unfortunately, I can't do anything about it. I wish that I can do something to show that I really do care and that I really am sorry, but there is nothing that I can do or else it will only make the situation worse. I wish we can just pretend nothing ever happened and that everything will go back to normal. It is all my fault-I feel so dumb. I guess that we will have to part ways and go through the pain alone. I wish it didn't have to be this way. We were such great friends and it sucks that it has to change. I never wanted to betray you or anyone else. Just please know this-I truly am sorry.

Love,
the evil traitor

2 comments:

Ms. Walsh said...

If this is fiction, it feels real. Your tone is so honest. If it is non-fiction, I hope the person you are writing to gets to read this.

zero vision said...

wow this is deep..maybe even real but who knows but you, the writer, i think that you shouldn't shun yourself from your friends, just change your ways to become better.But if its them then i sugguest that you shouldn't listen to them, because they can be a bad influence.