Monday, April 27, 2009

my first rap. LOL =] -needs a title

One earful of me and you'll get an addiction
You'll get real high you won't know truth from fiction
Get mesmerized from the heat of my rhymes
You'll get so sucked in you won't even know the time

Sit down and listen to me
Listen to this little tragedy
It starts with you walking with your head in the clouds
Always meeting new people and putting them down
You got the latest fashion, you got the latest styles
You even got the prettiest little smile
You talk about trash about everyone you see
It's no wonder you don't talk about me
I'm way too hot for you to touch
You might get burned just a little too much
You think you're real cool and you think you're real slick
But watch out for my temper it'll explode like tick tick
If you wanna come fight me then you're in for the worst
I might be real sweet and I might not curse
But that does not mean that I'm not a tough girl
So go back and take your mask off in your room
Because the last place you fit in was your mother's womb



4 comments:

Ms. Walsh said...

So good! 20 bonus points to perform it in class.

Natalia said...

reallyyyyy?
i'll think about it. haha =D

zero vision said...

i think maybe it can be called "addiction to fiction." but it can be whatever you want it to be (if you already titled it).

Ms. Walsh said...

I did not forget about this! I can just never think of it in class. Let me know if you'd like to perform for the class! (Do it! Do it! Do it!)