Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Breathe for Love Tomorrow

First of all I would like to say that I'm not angry with you
Though I know you are angry with me
It's not like I can't hear you speak of me
Without anguish in your voice
I don't feel as if I have a choice anymore
Everytime I look at you, you ignored
A girl you once loved
I'm nothing more than a memory
I'm invisible to you
Yet you know what I've done
You said you forgive me
but tell others you haven't
I'm sorry...
I'm freakin' sorry.
Throw all of me out the door
Throw all of our memories onto a bed of thorns
Because I can scratch, I bleed, I make mistakes
I'm human
Did you forget that?
Or were you too caught up in your own feelings that you never saw this side of me?
As I listen to the radio
I just stare at the wall
Knowing that you also stumble and fall
So I forgive you
For the millionth time I forgive you
I can never be mad at you
As I lay all of my feelings out on paper
I'll wait around for some sort of savior

No comments: