Monday, March 23, 2009

was I really over him?

Thats it im over this boy no more pain no more joy
I dont even think he likes me he isnt even worth it
why waste so much time on him hes a loser I hate him
Its all his fault for making me like him ive met cuter funnier boys
So why is he so special. Today was the day I finnaly got over him
he said hi to me I said hey and we went our seperate ways
I was doing great a day passed a week and finnaly I moved on.
Then one day he looked me in the eyes we were all alone
and although he said no words my heart beated faster
my palms got sweaty and he smiled and walked away
then the crush started all over again just because he did that
back to square one then I relize was i really over him or
was my brain lieing to my heart this whole time?

No comments: