Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Broken Heart

A tear runs down my cheek.
I can't control it.
A feeling of darkness seeps into me.
I feel so depressed, so angry.
More tears.
I feel dead inside.
My heart has been slain,
slain by feelings of torture.
I sit in the corner,
wondering what to do.
I don't want to go through this anymore.
I scream.
It hurts.
I am taken over by the fear,
the fear of rejection,
the fear of alienation,
and the fear of depression.
I can't stand it.
I am blinded by the darkness,
unfolded by feelings of jealousy.
What's wrong with me?
Why?
Why, I ask, why?!?!?!
What have I done?
I'm a failure,
a failure of life.
I want to be me.
Unfortunately,
me is not good enough,
not good enough for the world.
I'm all alone.
I lost my chance,
all of my chances.
I am such a fool.
How could I have not seen this?
Why was I such a coward?
My face is wet
because of the pool of tears that has flooded my eyes.
I can't breath,
it's too hard.
My heart aches,
aches for another chance.
I can't stand this anymore.
What can I do????
It's unfair.
I never saw it coming.
Too much is going through my head right now.
I can't think straight.
Another tear.
I inhale.
Oh, no.
My heart breaks,
shatters into a million pieces.

No comments: