Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friendship turning into love??

Strangely how we meet,
one look, one smile
sets a fire in my heart.
One stare sets me off
walking away from you,
your face has full of answers
that I need to know.
But how???One hug,
one touch, one word sets
me up full of wonder.
We talk and talk until
there is anything left to
left say. I try to ignore,
your face is hard not to
look at. But my heart is
beating every second you
stare me when I laugh,
talk to someone. Walking
each step toward each other
I wondered if you feeling the
same thing. As the wind
blows my hair into a thunder
I feel your eyes looking at me
but I need to know the truth.
Do you? My brain can't think
straight my head has a picture of
you all 24 hours. Shall we?

3 comments:

bianca jazz said...

this is exactly how i feel and i really couldnt put it into words and im glad you did awsome poem

Katarzyna Siemieniaka said...

I can really relate to this! I get very similar feelings, too. I love it!!!!

Katarzyna Siemieniaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.